Re: [ST] New Models?

Just a guess here, but perhaps it is a Speed Triple based on the new Daytona. That would be the easiest bike for Triumph to pull out of it's British bum.

Another easy bike would be a cafe version of the Bonneville.

An obvious pair of new models would be updated Sprints, though it would seem Triumph has more problematic holes in its lineup. The Trophy twins are in much greater need of an update.

Something more ambitious might be an open-class four, based on an enlarged version of the TT. There were a lot of rumors to that effect, but they disappeared with news of the new Daytona triple.

Perhaps the new four-cylinder engine could power a new Trophy, too.

Triupmh is  a tough company to figure out. They are a relatively small player, especially in the US, but they seem to manage their resources pretty well. Normally I would expect a company of that size to take the easy route, but Triumph continues to surprise me. I have half a mind to buy a TT, not because I want a TT, but because I want to encourage Triumph.

Darwin