[ST] RE:Re: for your consideration

 >one scene where a helmetless rider lays his bike down in >the big chase
 >scene. Now that's one stunt guy with balls!

I thought they used a stunt 'head'.

Seriousy though, seat belts serve a purpose. You can find folk that were
either saved or killed by them. With the advent of AirBags, seatbelt use
seems like a better idea. If the crash doesn't get you the airbag might.

Luckily our US goverment hasn't yet moved into the full nanny mode as some
other countries have. though I'm sure it will sooner or later.

It's a great day today, I'm off to ride,

Cya
Andrew