Re: [ST] pros and cons #2

  Randy,

The '49 Pan really isn't a daily rider, so I opted for a Evo powered daily
bike, but want the Pan for my winter project. Long term play with, and
teach son to wrench vehicle. I'm still negotiating with my friend for the
'49 .
   We're almost to brass tacks and it looks like it's just a matter of
valuing some firearms into the trade. I'm looking forward to tearing into
it over the winter. Though if we can't come to terms, then I'll just have
to start tearing into the Evo.

I'm trying to break her in properly, and fighting the impulse to tear into
the motor. After building a 88CI Shovelhead, I know what the Evo should be
capable of given more open breathing and a bit more cam.

So for now "That's the story",

Happy trails,

At 06:53 PM 7/31/01 -0400, you wrote:
>>"Sarcasm is good for the soul", My ST replacement bike gets 41~45 MPG >too.
>
>And it's top speed is 41~45 MPH!!! ;-)
>Say, what happened to getting the old one?
>
>Randy
>2K RS

Andrew Bell, Test Technician
Mixed Signals/ULTECH