Re: [ST] Tea bags and stuff

Thank you Mr Negativity. I am known for my very positive attitude toward
Triumph and nothing I see here in Australia or in the UK makes me doubt
there resolve and professionalism. I have heard lots of reports of bad
dealers in the States and some parts availability problems but you make it
sound as though Triumph is on the verge of collapse. I know America is an
important market but it isn't the be all and end all. Harley sales have
nothing to do with sales of motorcycles in general, I don't need to tell you
the type of person that buys a Harley. Motorcyclists buy Triumphs.
As I have said I don't live in England and Triumph are going from strength
to strength, sales here last year increased 81% and there is a growing
number of aftermarket parts available. Don't blame Triumph because people
aren't making parts for their bikes in the States.
I sometimes wonder if some people want to see Triumph fail so they can say
"I told you so", Triumph don't seem to be suffering any problems that are
going to cause it's demise unless you are privy to information the rest of
us aren't.
I am on several Triumph lists and the vast majority of owners are very happy
with there bikes,(even the Americans ;-)) the service they get (when they
have found a decent dealer) and parts availability doesn't seem to cause
many of them major problems.
I wish you luck with your next bike whether it be a Kawasukaha or whatever
but don't complain when nobody gives it a second glance on the street. ;-)
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple