Re: [ST] QoS

I have to agree. When I owned BMW's they could get parts.. ANY parts
to a dealer in a matter of days! In fact they have a category for
ordering called VOR   Vehicle Off Road.. if there is a situation
where a bike is down, BMW can have the part(s) to the dealer in days,
even if it's a single part air shipped from Germany!  Triumph should
consider a VOR type of category for emergency orders. Bikes under
warranty should never be down for weeks and weeks. If mine had the
problems that some have experienced I wouldn't still own it! There
are many things I'll put up with but loosing weeks and weeks of
riding isn't one of them.

Erik