Re: [ST] Cool Link

Thanks, Robert!

I will be checking this site out for some good "new" routes.  I plan on
leaving for the Rallye Sat. 11th.  I've done most of the available routes
thru AR/MO/KY/TN.....so I thought I might try a more southerly route.  I
plan on travelling from Dallas due east then northeast thru LA/MS/AL/GA.  If
anyone on the list would like to hook-up along the way, let me know.  Six
days on the road ought to give me plenty of time to avoid all Interstates,
and enjoy the backcountry, where any proper sport rider belongs.   8-)

STeve Duncan
UnderDawg
2K -ST (Black, baby)
Dallas, TX