[ST] how old?

Hello Thomas & All:
	John Bloor's Hinckley Triumph Motorcyles Ltd is ten years + old. They had to build a factory, equip it, design some motorcycles, build them and take them to market which is why they have not really been visible for the entire ten years. Even less time in the US market.
	Not too shabby for a new company when you think of it. We all know that the Hinckley Triumph is a great bike.
	The product support/marketing in the USA is what's not right. Triumph is run on a shoestring here in the US. Not enough people to do what is required to support the bikes sold in the US.
	I cannot believe that there is no Triumph dealership in the city of Philadelphia! There are dealers in the far outlying suburbs, but nowhere near the city centre. This is the 4th largest market in the US,  5th largest city in the country with LOTS of motorcylists. Every other exotic/Euro make from Laverda, Moto Guzzi, BMW, etc are in centre city proper.

Rant mode off, (I feel better!)

Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST
Philadelphia