Re: [ST] QoS

Unfortunately when your bike is down for weeks & weeks your hands are kind of
tied.  No one is going to buy it especially not the dealer.  Triumph isn't
about to hand over a new bike until all the options are exhausted and that
takes time.   Every week when they say "ok we think we have it figured out
we'll let you know on Friday"  You (or at least I) hold off on the drastic
measures.  Then the weeks repeat themselves and before you know it its been in
the shop for "weeks & weeks".  Believe me, if I could get rid of this thing
right now and not lose a ton on money in the process I would be all over that.

Even if it gets fixed and I sell it at blue book value I lose 3 or 4 thousand
U.S. dollars on top of the six weeks of lost time.  Unless I turn this all over
to a lawyer (which I will do reluctantly) I lose.

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST  -42 days (on the bench) and counting-