Re: [ST] Nail in tire

Eric,

I ordered a set of D205's, hoping to install them on my new (blue, of
course) ST right out of the box, but the bike arrived before the tires did.
Not the patient sort, I did the logical thing & rode the bike for ~640
break-in miles before the installation of the Dunlops.  These tires (BT57's)
are barely scrubbed in, have wide chickenstrips on the sides and the molding
'nipples' are still visible.  I listed them on the Triumph net for $150 but
it was suggested that was too high, so if you're interested contact me off
list with an offer.  Naturally, I'd rather sell the set but. . .

Rick in Oregon
'01 ST
'99 Trophy/4 - gone but not forgotten