[ST] Schedule of discussions

It appears that some people, particularly those newer to the list, are
unclear on the schedule of discussions.  It also appears that this is a
Friday and I'd rather post messages like this than do serious work.  ;-)

So without further fanfare, here is the totally unofficial and
completely in jest schedule of discussions, month by month:

    January   - "What I received for Christmas"
    February  - "Will this winter ever end?" and "You should come live
                in a climate like this where you can ride all year
                round."
    March     - Oil: which to use and how much to pay
    April     - Chain maintenance: Is WD-40 alone enough? What about
                the Scottoiler? Will it invalidate my warranty?
    May       - Helmets: Arai vs. Shoei vs. ? Is an HJC good enough?
                Are flip-front helmets safe? What about the Schuberth
                Concept?  Or the Nolan?
              - Also how to break-in that new bike and other newbie
                issues.
    June      - Tyres vs. tires: OEM Bridgestones vs. Dunlop, Pirelli,
                Avon and others.
              - Also brakes.
    July      - Summer riding clothing: how to stay comfortable in the
                hottest climates
    August    - Custom seats: Corbin vs. Sargent vs. others
    September - Non-summer clothing: Aerostich vs. all others
              - Also next year's Triumph models
    October   - Winterizing: how to and why bother
    November  - Long-distance riding and trip planning for next year
    December  - "All I want for Christmas is ..."

Of course ride reports are welcome anytime.  :-)

At least, this is the most recent schedule I have recorded.  If anyone
wants to propose changes (rearrangements, additions or deletions) be my
guest. ;-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL