[ST] Eastern Rallye, Laptop?

Is anyone attending the Eastern Rallye planning on toting their laptop to
the gig?  If so I have the coolest software package from Delorme; complete
3D mapping that you can see roads, mountians etc.. up to 8X and you can tilt
and turn the maps for any angle viewing.  Very neat. If you get down to a
small enough scale there are even little trees & grass.  I was just playing
with the "Dragon" on my PC and it's awsome!  You really get a sense of the
overall curves and elevation changes.  So, if a laptop is gonna be there, I
will bring it along.

Cheers,

STeve Duncan
"UnderDawg"