Re: And another: was (Re: [ST] Another update on my rough running ST)

Thanks for the support.

This has nothing to do with loyalty or patience anymore, and everything to do
with having my hands tied.  My patience runs out at 5:00pm today.  My mechanic
checked the throttle position sensor and the fuel filter to no avail. He worked
on it until midnight last night.  He is trying to contact Jerry Parrish to see
what will be done about this.  If it's "well...lets try a new wiring harness
and blah blah...."  Or if it's "lets just get a new bike" Depending on what I
hear (or don't hear) today, will determine weather or not it gets turned over
to the lawyers.

I guess I'm not a squeaky enough wheel.  I tend to slowly burn out and then
scream real loud.

I remember reading all of Patti's posts and her electrical problems and
thinking that I would never put up with that, but there is really nothing you
can do.

Steve  Bergman

00 Sprint ST