[ST] Missing Rider in Colorado

Someone posted information about the rider (Jim Young) missing from the Thin
Air TT ride in Colorado last weekend.  Tonight the website,
http://www.ldriders.com/ states only the following:

"The search is over.
We wish Jim Godspeed on his rides in whatever lays beyond this life.
Our prayers go to those he left behind."

I rode this rally last year and, though I don't know this rider, it's a
sobering outcome.

 I'm never sure why it always feels this way, though, because I know I'd
much rather end on a high note than stuck in some nursing home mumbling
nonsense!

Take today for example.  I took my daughter (age 11) on a 350 mile ride
around the Olympia Peninsula in Washington State.  It was one of those days
that make me get on the bike again and again and again.  Bald bald eagle,
hawk, seagulls, steep wooded hills dropping down and into crystal clear Lake
Crescent, the Pacific Ocean, clouds alternating with clear sky, rain
alternating with dry periods...a perfect, beautiful ride.

Anyway...ride safe y'all!

Vicki Biscay
vickib@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01 ST BRG Grinch