RE: [ST] Nail in tire

I have had two nails in tyres in the last 1800 miles, the first one at 800
miles, which I had to get changed at the dealer(no centre stand or paddock
stand to take wheel off).  Then low and behold I got another nail in that
new tyre at 1,000 miles, luckily I have now got a paddock stand so I whipped
the wheel off and got it repaired to BS standard for 10 ukp.  They can
repair Z rated tyres with the proper equipment as long as it's in the centre
third of the tread and a small hole.  I now have a spare tyre (not
literally!) so I can rag my tyres with no worries about the cost of
changing.

I guess I was just Mr unlucky, 13,000 on my GSX with no punctures and then
two just like that!!!  That's life!!

- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS