[ST] Re: Update 2 - rough running RS

I picked up the RS this afternoon from Cal Triumph and things
seem to be back to normal.  In fact, perhaps better than normal.
 I don't know if I have been suffering from the cracked stepper
motor housing for quite a while and did not notice it until it
got really bad, but whatever the case, the engine seems much,
much stronger now than at any point in recent memory.

There is one other possible explanation for the better
performance, though: they loaded the newest FI tune into the
ECC; tune number 10036.  I don't know what was changed in this
tune, but I guess it could have something to do with the extra
snap.

Anyway, I'm a happy camper right now.  I'll be wringing it out
tomorrow for sure.  :-)

- -Keith
'00 RS (home again!)