From: "Phoebe O'Neill" <poneillmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sportybird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: $500 deal
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:06:40 -0400

Hi Daniel,
I just picked up my Green Sprint ST and loaded up on some "free" gear. I
definitely had to mention it, the salesman was not going to bring it up. As
soon as I mentioned it, he was very helpful and offered to order anything
they didn't stock. I got a leather jacket, the Chevron Oversuit and a couple
of Triumph T-shirts. It really made the purchase feel a lot better. I
believe the deal ends August 31. Enjoy the bike, this is easily the best of
the four bikes I've owned.

Pete O'Neill
poneillmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx