[ST] GenMar, Race Tech, and adjustments???

I just finished installing racetech springs and emulators with the help of a
suspension expert.  Couple questions came up:

1.) the bike has genmar risers and we noticed that with the risers in place,
there is only one bolt on the upper triple clamp holding the top of the
forks.  With the risers off, you would have two bolts holding the top of the
forks -- the other being the one on the clip-ons.  Is it cool to have only
one bolt?

2.) Regarding the risers, how do you know how deep to set the forks?  I
basically set the fork deep enough that the spacer in the riser is flush
with teh top of the clip-on.  Does that sound right?

3.) Most everyone in the list has said that you should use 1kg springs, 15
wt oil, and turn the emulators 2 turns out.  The expert said, that based on
my riding style, I should have the emulators at 4 turns out. My riding
"habits" consist of canyon carving and track.  I do not commute or tour or
ride in city traffic.  What is the net effect of 4 turns vs. 2 turns?

I've taken a short ride with the new set up and I am impressed.  The front
does not feel harsh, but it seems a little high -- maybe just something I
need to adjust to or maybe the rear needs to be changed a little.  After
flogging it tomorrow I will know more.