[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #473

"It seems to be like it might be more a problem with the dealerships
and their relationship with Triumph than a problem that Triumph has
distributing parts."

I agree. Although I have no proof of this, I believe some dealers will
only order parts when the have a minimum order, or enough to warrant a
shipping charge. Having dealt with BMW, and their VOR program, for many
years I think this is BS. If your dealer refuses to get parts in a day
or two, I would find another dealer, and tell him why.
BTW, Orange County Triumph keeps a large quantity of parts as does Steve
Lilley.

David
'99ST