Re: [ST] Good news for Triumph in Australia

The Bonnie America is the new cruiser styled Bonneville primarily for the
American market, photos of the bike being tested here in Australia were in
the mags a while ago. I tis pretty ugly but no doubt it will find lots of
buyers. It is due to be released later this year.
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple