[ST] ST For Sale

Yes I'm selling my ST.. Yes I'm going to buy a Futura.. Please don't
beat me up too much  :-)  My 99 Black ST's (12, 400 miles) has got a
whole bunch of extra stuff on it, I've even just gotten the Ohlins
serviced by Ohlins USA... as well as other stuff new tires, fresh oil
change even got the loose bag mounts replaced under warranty!! I've
reduced the price to $8900.00 or best offer... I really don't want to
trade it to the dealer but I will if I can't get a private buyer.
There is a complete list of what extras are on the bike , it's posted
on the ST site. Also if I do trade it in I'll be keeping the Ohlins
Shock and Carbon Can these along with a tank bag and bag liners will
be for sale separately. So hopefully I'll have the bike this week,
the dealer is holding a silver one for me.. And yes I'll still be at
the Rallye, but I hope I won't be shunned :-)  Oh and I won't be
offering demo rides either :-)

Erik