Re: [ST] Re: Keith is how old??

On 6 Aug 2001, at 12:25, Daniel Miller wrote:

> Keith,
>
> No, I wasn't referring to you directly, I was originally going to get an ST,
> but the heat issue redirected me to the RS.

IMHO, you made the correct choice!

> The GenMar risers were already ordered and on the way and should be here
> tomorrow.

You might want to give your body some time to adjust to the new riding
position before you put the risers on.  It will take some time, I
think, since the ride is very different from your TBS.

> I wish you could help me drink some beer today. It is bloody hot here.

Thanks anyway, but I think I'll wait and help you when we meet again at
the next western rallye.  :-)

- -Keith