Re: [ST] Question on Fiamm horn installation

Cam,

Thanks.  However, I'm not considering the airhorns, just a louder
regular horn, such as the 130 dB unit that JC Whitney sells.  It seems
that, if the current wiring includes a relay then an additional relay
should not be required.  However, it still remains unclear to me if
there is a relay in the circuit as shipped from the factory.

- -Keith
'00 RS