RE: RE: [ST] '02 Sprints

It think we can simply state the most mundane of observations : we would all
be more inclined to upgrade or purchase another Triumph if the complaints
most commonly levelled at the bike were rectified.  Doesn't get more simple
or obvious than that.

Please don't take my comments the wrong way.  I love my ST and think it's a
much better machine than the VFR800 it replaced.  It does however have some
faults that could be so easily addressed.

Bambi