RE: [ST] '02 Sprints

I AGREE!!  Triumph can keep the horse power the ST needs a suspension
/ chassis upgrade, and they have the friggin parts on the shelf..
TT600 front forks and front wheel and the improved Daytona rear
shock. And maybe a little styling tweaking.. LED brake lights..
little cosmetic changes nothing dramatic. The Triumph guys need to
get out on some of the competition 3 model years going on 4 is too
long in the current market to let a model stay stagnant.

Erik