RE: [ST] Re: Peter Keith's question about Amurikan driving

You need to try to train your brain to look on the RIGHT hand side of the road
for stop signs/lights.  That is what I had the hardest time with in South
Africa
when I was riding on the "wrong" side of the road.  I got used to riding on
the
left side, but I still had a tendancy to check the right side for the
signs/lights.  Most lights over here are hung over the road in some way, but
the
stop signs are generally posted on the right side of the road, unless is a 4
lane divided highway, and then sometimes the signage is on both sides of the
lanes heading in the same direction.

It's just one more thing to think about ;-)!

Lisa