[ST] Update on my possible wraped rotors

Hi!

A while ago I asked abought my brakes that where behaving as ABS brakes
on a car. As I said I went to the dealer today and they will changed the
rotors because they are warped, exactly as you all said :)

Thanks!

While beign there I asked a little bit about the romours of the engine
change of Sprint -02. He told me that they will move to the same engine
that new daytona and Tiger has today. The blocks are pressed instead of
ordinary cast as is used on sprint until -01.

Hope you all have fun on Ralley!

/Jonaz

Jonaz Kumlander
Stockholm, Sweden