Re: [ST] '02 Sprints

Didn't I hint this earlier in the year? I don't have confirmation, but I'd
be surprised if Triumph _didn't_ use the "new" engine that debuted in the
Tiger this year. It's got the new die-cast cases and a few other tweaks.
Only makes sense to have one basic big-triple family, no?

As for the suspension upgrades, I wouldn't hold my breath. (I don't have
confirmation on this, either, but I've heard a lot of other news out of
Triumph and not a whisper on the ST/RS chassis.)