RE: [ST] large sockets

The Haynes book mentions that a 1 and 13/16th will do too, but I was
always under the impression that metrics and english measures should never
be substituted as they are just off by enough to cause you to round off
the points.

AF (UK Imperial) and metric are NOT interchangeable.  However, that said
13mm and 19mm are just about the same as 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch AF.  The same
can be said for 1 and 13/16 inch AF being the same as 46mm, which is a
little bit smaller.  All UK machines since the early 80's use metric, the
only thing that I can think of that still uses AF are some weird makes of
garden machinery, that used to use Whitworth, don't even go there or we
might have to go into BSP as well!

- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS