Re: [ST] Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket

original message:

>From: mdreckinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One question, are the dorky (imo) Joe Rocket patches
>easily removed or are they glued on?

Funny you should ask, Mark. Last Saturday nite after a few brewski's I got
to thinking the same thing.  So I got out a sharp new razor blade and
commenced to hacking.  they came off very easily, really.  Just be careful
not to cut the jacket!  I just chopped the thread a little on top of the
plastic patch, then pulled on it a bit, exposing threads underneath and cut
those away as I pulled up.  Kinda fun.  Now all patches are removed, no
material was harmed, even in my slightly altered state.  And I'm left-handed
so it should be a piece of cake for any right-handed, sober citizen.

STeve "UnderDawg"

p.s. the jacket looks MUCH better, more "stealthy" like my bike.