Re: [ST] oh no, oil leak

>From: brd <brd@xxxxxxx>

>While i had the right side fairing off putting on my frame sliders this
>weekend (see other post), I noticed a pretty substantial oil leak coming
>from the lower seam in the crankcase.

BUMMER, Brian!!!  But it doesn't sound like a bad leak (seep more likely?)
Definitely talk with Eurosports first. See if they will do something to
preserve good customer relations before going to Keith.  Eurosports sold you
the bike, they should stand behind the sale (even if not a warrenty issue).
Keith is a good guy and will treat you right, but it will obviously be a
charge situation.  Give Eurosports a chance to make it right, then follow up
with RPM for a second opinion.

STeve "UnderDawg"