[ST] Crankcase/oil leaks

Hello Fellow Citizens:
	WRT the small leaks some of you have been experiencing on your ST's, I would suggest that you get out your screwdrivers, Torx sockets and simply check/tighten each screw/fitting on the engine.
	I began to have the same problem from a loose screw on the bottom section of the engine casing on the right side. I cleaned the casing, turned the engine on for a few seconds, located the leak and tightened the loose fitting. I then checked evrything else on the engine.
It was very simple. Now I check my bolts/screws/fittings every six months as I'm cleaning the bike. No more problems!
	Remember that we own motorcycles and they vibrate as they are operated/ridden.. Stuff gets loose.
All the best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 ST
Philadelphia