[ST] Joe Rocket Patch removal

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 09:04:33PM +0000, STeve . wrote:
> [...]

Reading the JR website today, I noticed that it says the patches on the
Phoenix Jacket are reflective, so if you want the added safety that
might provide you should leave them on there.  Now, if you play with
razorblades while drunk, safety might already be a lower priority and
you should disregard the reflective properties. :b

Laters,
Brian
- --
'99 ST (black)