[ST] Re: Gen-Mar Risers RS

> From: "Daniel Miller" <sportybird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [ST] GenMar waiting period
>
> Keith,
>
> Can you explain the advantage to waiting to put the GenMar risers on my
> bike? I know I need to get used to the seating position because it is quite
> different from the Trophy and my TBS.
> I'm just wondering what difference it makes if I get used to the RS with the
> risers or without them.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Daniel

 Daniel, when I first rode the RS, coming off an Adventurer, I was convinced that Gen-Mars would be my first purchase. The salesmen recommended that I give it a couple of months to get use to the new riding position. Well 7 weeks and 4000 miles later I have absolutely no complaints about the stock RS bars. I find them quite comfortable even on 350 mile rides.

And I'm 5'7" and 50 years old.

Nick Ferraro
00 RS