Re: [ST] New bike on the way

Thanks Robert,

I am very curious too,  I asked the mechanic if he ever just tried putting a
new chain on it.  That would suck huh?  If they got the thing back to the
factory and found the drive chain was just f*#@ked up? or some other really
stupid simple thing.  He did actually look at the chain (along with about a
hundred other things) but it was fine.  They are convinced its in the control
of the fuel delivery system.

I will certainly post it when and if anybody ever finds anything out.

Steve Bergman

Sprint ST