[ST] crankcase bolt torques? (oil leak)

Well, I talked to Eurosport and the crankcase bolt recall has already
been done on my bike, so I don't have to worry about that.  Hopefully,
I just need to do some tightening.

I fired the freshly cleaned bike up at lunch (after topping off with
mobil 15W50--thanks to listers for pointing out that alternative) and
discovered that there are 2 places in the front of the engine, where the
crankcase halves meet (at the nearest point to the headers) that are
leaking, as well as 4(!) oil pan bolts that are leaking.  Can anyone
tell me the torques for these 2 types of engine bolts?  (I tried looking
on the triumphnet faqs, but couldn't find it.  I apologize if this value
is in the owners manual, as I forgot to look in there and now I'm at
work)

Thanks,
Brian
- --