[ST] POSSIBLE IRON BUTT RIDE TO NC RALLY

I am thinking of combining an Iron Butt Assoc. SaddleSore 1000 ride to
get me to the rally in NC next week.   My route would be from Nashville,
TN to Toldeo, OH and then on to Pisgah Inn which I could do in about
17.5 hours.

I need someone willing to certify my arriving at the Inn on thursday, is
anybody planning on being there around noonish or so thursday that would
certify in a letter if needed the time of my arrival?