[ST] Misc.

Thanks to the lister that recommended OSH for the 46mm rear wheel nut.
They did have one and only $20.( 1 13/16  is the actual size they have,
and fits perfect )  I'm a auto tech and had checked with Snap-On, Mac,
and Matco with no luck. Thank you Craftsman.

FWIW I fitted my new Azaro II 35, 36's and wow, what a difference over
the stock BT57's. Why did I wait so long? Went for a scrub in ride and
had to do the road twice it was so much fun! I was surprised at how much
weight the rims took to balance, anybody else have this experience with
Avon's?

Taking a 4 day trip to the Sierras just north east of Bakersfield, any
suggestions on good blacktop?

TIA

Robert
'00 Blue ST ( now on rails )