Re: [ST] POSSIBLE IRON BUTT RIDE TO NC RALLY

Got to agree with slowing down in Ohio.  Last summer the better half and I
were driving back to Minnesota from New York.  We got busted supposedly
going 76 in a 65(apparently new Fords come from the factory with speedos
that read low).  It was about 3:00 in the morning on a week night on empty
interstate.  They had about 7 or 8 troopers set up in a small area trying
to pull over anyone they could.  The only police we saw on the entire drive
back were all in Ohio.  Also, if you do get caught, the county court would
only accept cash or money order, no personal checks or credit cards.  On
the bright side, if you were to ride through with a radar detector, you
could probably pick up the troopers with plenty of warning, since
everything is flat and straight.  We, unfortunatly, were not using a radar
detector.

Nick "the dirtbag"
'00 yellow RS