Re: [ST] floppy mirror

It is basically a design flaw.  Some of them get loose and there is nothing you
can do.  I just brought mine to the shops attention while it was in for service
and they replaced it on the spot under warranty.  (I think he might have pulled
it from one of his demo bikes.

Steve Bergman

00 (soon to be 01) Sprint ST