[ST] new toys^H^Hols.

Well, just thought I would let you all know about a possibly great
deal at Canadian Tire. While I am up here on business I thought I
would check out one of the greatest stores on the planet. And there
is was, Professional Series 177 piece socket set on sale for $199.

1/4", 1/2" and of course 3/8" drives are very well represented,
included the often forgotten 11 and 19 mm sockets. There are a few
spanners thrown in as well. As far as quality, the 3/8" set I have
now is basically the same, and I have abused it for the last 10 or
more years with nothing but praise for the tools.

Anyway the normal price is $299, so I am considering is a pretty
good deal, especially when you convert it to US, say about $130
bucks.  Cross border shopping can rule.

Now the only problem, the set weights about 30lbs, there are going
to be some real pissed of baggage handlers when I go home :-)

Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664