RE: [ST] Safe Mirror Position

I've always set my mirrors this way (must've been my driving instructor in
high school). Everyone that has ever driven my car tells me that my mirrors
are pointed way out.. I always explain to them how it reduces the blind
spot, but they never seem to understand.

Good to know that I'm not crazy.

- -forrest

>From: "Chris Strizver" <strizver@xxxxxxxx>
>
>I wish all cage drivers set their side mirrors this way. The fact that they
<snip>>I've tried to get my wife to adjust her mirrors properly, but she
refuses. I