Re: [ST] Looking for ZG Screen

I've got an unused tall ZG screen for the ST in clear.
I was just about to embark on a 2400 mile trip and I had both the ZG and
Triumph tall screens so I put the ZG screen on first and rode around the
block - fast - then installed the Triumph screen and liked its wind-blocking
ability much much better.
So the ZG screen doesn't even have a bug on it yet.  Can't remember how much
I bought it for but I can put it in the mail tomorrow if it's what you want.

I was real happy with the ordering process thru ZG.  I bought 2 different
screens at the same time and they had it to me within the time they told me
(10 days).
I trashed my race bike screen last weekend (among other parts) so I'm hoping
they do right by me again.

Joni
'01 ST BRG - ain't it great!!!
Seattle