Re: [ST] HELP ME !?!

Be extremely careful, most oven cleaners will eat aluminium so after
market exhausts and your swinging arm could be effectively destroyed.

Some poor sod on the bevelheads list was recommended oven cleaner to
clean his crank case covers and it left them permanently black! Many is
the tale about people used to iron heads de-coking an ally head with
caustic soda and fishing out a shapeless blob.

Dave