[ST] Re: K6-2/3

Well, the iron butt ride has been cancelled and I might have to cancel
the rally as well.   This morning I must have twisted left when I should
have twisted right, because my back is out.  DAMN!   Today was the first
day of my week vacation and I throw my back out.

I am on meds at the moment and the doc says a 1k mile ride on weds is
definitely out but I -might- be able to ride in time for NC.

Dagnabbit ladies, just leave the toilet seat up for goshdarnsakes....
had I not bent over to lift it up, or just ignored it (like some people
I know), my back would be fine now.

If I decide riding is out I might just drive up, one can always use a
chase vehicle, but if not I'll be willing to opt out my pre-reserved
room at the inn for thurs, fri, and sat nights.   Any takers?

Jeff Jenkins, Gun Dawg

End of st-digest V2001 #492