[ST] Oil Leak

Thanks Eric, it was the centrifugal disc valve, however, I have some more
info regarding it from the factory mechanics, who are just down the road
from my dealer (lucky eh!).  It turns out that this valve was a moulded
plastic part shaped a bit like a spinning top on its side.  Because the
centre shaft was moulded some units had concentricity on the shaft, which
allowed oil past.  They have now modified the part and the centre shaft is
now turned to make sure it is true.  If anyone else has a leak down the air
box drain tube this will be the cause, just make sure they fit the new part,
it should be listed in the Triumph technical bulletin.
BTW while I was in I had the new tune downloaded and there is a big
difference much more low down torque and a bit less fluffy at 5000.
- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS