[ST] BIKE Sport Tourer comparison test

    I think the results of the comparison on the sport-tourers tested is
fair and accurate. Any of the bikes compared is an excellent choice if it
fits your personality, frame, and financial and riding abilities. I don't
think I am being wishy-washy by saying I like all of them (even the Futura,
which some don't like the looks of) and also the BMW1100S. Although I am
sticking with my 99 ST for now, things could change the next time I am in
the market to buy. Comparisons just give us information to help us decide. I
wouldn't use one comparison or test to make a buying decision anyway. They
seem to have liked the ST and they are BIKE magazine after all. Most
magazines snivel if they aren't riding all-out sportbikes anyway and are
usually "surprised" that they like sportbikes, cruisers, etc... when they
actually have to ride them. Sport-tourer types are usually practical as well
as fun-loving, don't you agree?
Regards,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo! ------