RE: [ST] I got one! I got one!

Ordered a RAM mount from cycoactive. I actually found a site that sold the
same RAM mount for $36 US, including shipping Vs. Cyco's $45, but I called
'em up and they eliminated the sales tax for me. They're a Washington
company, I live in Washington, so they're supposed to charge sales tax.
While I'm still out $3-4 more than I need to, I like having a somewhat local
store to buy from.

Thanks for the advice on the mount. I had pretty much decided on the RAM
mount. Saving a few bucks, but, as a friend put it, having your $300 GPS
fall off at 70MPH 'cause the rubber band broke would be a false economy.

They offered to sell me a power cord for $20. It has a cigarrette lighter
connection on the other end. Does anyone know of a source for just the
business (GPS) end of the power cord? $20 seems a bit steep for a cord and a
connector.

- -C