RE: [ST] GPS error question (accuracy circle)

Try turning on your GPS 5 minutes before you leave on a ride. It needs some
time to figure out where it is, especially if you have moved it since you
turned it off.

I have the Emap. Assuming a clear view of the satellites, the only time I
see the accuracy circle is when I turn the GPS on while moving or just
before moving. It looks like it can't catch up.

If you're stuck with an accuracy circle when the you're on the road (it
doesn't get smaller and go away), pull over, turn the unit off and back on
and give it time to acquire 4 strong signals before riding on.

Good Luck,

Terry Meyers