[ST] New Subscriber

Hello,
  My name is Al Garvin. I live in San Martin, Cal. and I currently ride an
Indian Scout, which I am
trying to sell to finance my ST. Also I'm looking at the new Bonneville. I
also have a Bultaco Sherpa T
trial bike for playing in the dirt. In the 70's I owned a Triumph 500 Twin
and a Triumph Trident 750 triple. I took a demo ride on a Sprint ST today
and it was very neat. I'm looking to ride the bike to work most days 32
miles one way and take an occasional trip on it. I'm looking for a bike that
won't vibrate my butt off and leave me feeling like I got into a fight after
a long ride. Looking forward to see what you all have to say about ST's and
Triumph's in general.
Thanks,
Al