Re: [ST] I'm bailing out....

Previously, you (Jeff Jenkins) wrote:
> This is killing me but I can't go to the rally.   DAMNIT!
> ...  I'd just drive up in the truck but
> don't think I'd have too much fun sitting around waiting for everyone to
> get back, just to hear all the stories of the great rides.

Jeff, don't worry; you missed nothing.  The roads were terrible -- there
are more bends and elevation changes on I-75 through Florida! And then
there was the weather.  When it wasn't fogged in so bad that we couldn't
leave the inn because we couldn't find the road it was raining so hard
you couldn't see the front end of your bike.

And speaking of bikes, half of them wouldn't start.  Those that did died
the instant they turned out of the parking lot.

And there is absolutely, positively no truth to the rumor that highway
28 South from Highlands (I think I got that right, my directions are at
home) is a gift from the gods and that the man who laid it out is a
saint among men.  Nope, no truth to that at all.  ;-)

See, you didn't miss a thing.  Now do you feel better?  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"